- Product Description
The Transport Canada Advanced Flight Review exam is one of the requirements for conducting advanced operations with your drone and assesses your ability to operate a drone safely. The flight review takes approximately 90 mins and is scheduled upon request.
- You must have passed the Transport Canada Advanced RPAS Pilot exam to do a Flight Review
- You are responsible for providing the RPAS and all necessary equipment required to safely operate during the flight review.
- Volatus Academy RPAS equipment can be made available upon request (additional charges apply)
- If you fail the flight review, you must wait at least 24 hrs before attempting it again (additional charges apply)
- The Flight Review price is based on conducting it at one of the Volatus training academy locations across Canada. If your location is not listed, please contact us to discuss options.