- Product Description
Introducing RedEdge-P: The ultimate solution for high-res RGB and multispectral data
The RedEdge-P is the rugged, high-quality, powerful multispectral sensor you’ve come to trust, now with a high-resolution panchromatic band for pan-sharpened output resolutions of 2cm (at 60m) - twice the ground resolution of the industry-standard RedEdge-MX. It is a single camera solution that captures calibrated high-resolution multispectral and RGB imagery, with an optimized FOV and capture rate for efficient flights. This solution seamlessly integrates a high-resolution all-color imager with synchronized multispectral imagers to enable pixel-aligned outputs at previously unattainable resolutions while maintaining the efficiency and reliability of the RedEdge legacy. Raw data from RedEdge-P is open for processing using the standard household softwares in the industry.
New professional removable storage standard in CFexpress, enabling over two captures per second and the immediate turnaround time between flights by simply swapping cards.
SYNCHRONIZED CAPTURE OF HIGH-RES RGB AND MULTISPECTRAL
Simultaneous capture of up to six bands, enabling multiple high-resolution outputs such as RGB, crop vigor indices (NDVI, NDRE, etc), and high resolution panchromatic.
TWICE THE SPATIAL RESOLUTION OF THE PREVIOUS REDEDGE
With a high-resolution panchromatic imager, RedEdge-P enables higher-resolution RGB and multispectral outputs - 2cm resolution when flying at 60m. Spot smaller problems or features sooner and make more reliable management decisions across a variety of use cases.
WORKS WITH WHAT YOU HAVE (DRONES, PROCESSING, FLIGHT PLANNING)
This solution is compatible with a wide range of aircraft, from large fixed wings to small multirotors. Flight planning and data processing can be done with industry-standard tools.
IP4X rated for dust and splash protection
• RedEdge-P sensor
• DLS 2 with embedded GPS
• Calibrated Reflectance Panel (CRP 2)
• USB WiFi dongle
• Lens cover
• Necessary integration cables
• Assorted mounting hardware
• CFexpress card
• CFexpress card reader
• Hard Carrying Case
• Quick Start Guide
▪ Weight: 300g (10.6 oz.) RedEdge-P + DLS 2
▪ Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.2 x 5.4 cm (3.2in x 2.4in x 2.1in)
▪ External power: 7.0 V - 25.2 V
▪ Spectral bands: Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR (global shutter, narrowband)
▪ Wavelength (nm): Blue (475 nm center, 32 nm bandwidth), green (560 nm center, 27 nm bandwidth), red (668 nm center, 14 nm bandwidth), red edge (717 nm center, 12 nm bandwidth), near-IR (842 nm center, 57 nm bandwidth)
▪ RGB output: 5.1 MP (global shutter, aligned with all bands)*
▪ Ground sample distance:
o 7.7cm per pixel (per MS band) at 120m AGL
o 3.98cm per pixel (panchromatic band) at 120m AGL
▪ Capture rate: 2-3 captures per second raw DNG
▪ Interfaces: 4 GPIO: Trigger input, top of frame out, 1 PPS out, host button. USB 2.0 port for WiFi, serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, and CF Express Storage.
▪ Field of view:
o 49.6° HFOV x 38.3° VFOV (MS)
o 44.5° HFOV x 37.7° VFOV (PAN)
▪ Triggering options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
▪ Heat: 0-40C ambient (no airflow); 0-50C ambient with airflow >0.5m/s
* with appropriate post-processing
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice