Unlimited Power - Uninterrupted Missions with the Blue Vigil RS1000E Power Tether for the M300
Blue Vigil's RS1000 power tether system enables unlimited flight time for DJl's most powerful enterprise drone. Use it with 110 V /220 V outlets, generators, inverters, and upconverters. The RSl000 base station can be used across your fleet by adding the appropriate air modules. The RSl000 tether and Blue Vigil's fully integrated air module unit, developed specifically for the Matrice 300, keeps your drone flying without having to replace/recharge batteries.
- Easy to Transport
- Attach and Detach in Seconds
- Continuous Power
- Launch and Leave
- Unlimited Hover
- Responsive Tether
- 90 m standard cable length
- Reactive, self-tensioning spool
- 120 V/220 V AC input
- Ruggedized carrying case
- 65 Watt USB A and USB C charging port
- Supports both bottom and top-mounted payloads
- Does not interfere with collision avoidance and imaging sensors
- Made in the USA
Tether Your Drone - Free Up Your Resources
Unlimited Flight Time: No more interrupted missions while changing batteries.
Adapt to Any Situation: Easily switch from tethered to non-tethered flight.
Launch It & Leave It: Drone holds its position so you can allocate manpower more effectively.
Use With Drones Already in Your Fleet: Increase the efficiency of your UAV program with minimal investment.
Blue Vigil’s fully integrated air module unit for the M300 is compatible with existing Blue Vigil tethers. There are two air modules that mount on both sides of the aircraft to maintain the center of gravity. The air modules support both bottom and top-mounted payloads and do not interfere with collision avoidance and imaging sensors.
Blue Vigil is the best value on the market today for agencies seeking to augment their fleet with a robust, reactive tether solution that supports multiple tethered drone applications.
- Law Enforcement & First Responders:
- Evaluate crime scenes and vehicle collisions efficiently.
- Continuous crowd supervision.
- Identify hot spots during fire response.
- Provide area surveillance and tactical overview.
- News Media & Events:
- Capture great shots of your race, concert, or festival.
- News media can monitor travel lanes or current events.
- Military & Government:
- Perform reconnaissance and aerial surveillance missions.
- Protect a person or area with extended aerial views.
- Communications & Sensors:
- Deploy radio and cellular sites and relays.
- Monitor UAV-mounted electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) sensors.
Other Common Uses
Surveillance of fixed positions and perimeters
Monitoring protracted barricade/hostage situation
Post-fire inspection and monitoring
Eye-in-the-sky camera position for televising and recording sports events
Reconnaissance in hazardous/inaccessible environments
Observing vehicular traffic conditions
Scene safety/force protection
Aerial platform for lights, sensors, and antennas