Dronetag Mini - Make Your Drone Visible to Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
Dronetag Mini Remote Identification Add-on ensures that your drone is detectable to all air traffic participants and allows you to track the drone in real-time. It may be attached to any drone regardless of its manufacturer and makes you compliant with EU and US regulations. It is also the smallest and lightest Remote ID device on the market.
Network Remote Identification
Dronetag Mini transfers your drone's position and identification to our cloud. By displaying the real-time data in our app Dronetag enables advanced drone operations and coordination of manned and unmanned traffic in the same airspace.
Direct (Broadcast) Remote Identification
Your drone's info is transmitted via Bluetooth to up to 3 km (1.86 miles). With our Direct Remote ID, you fulfil all the new regulation necessities, and you are free to fly and touch the sky!
Smallest and Lightest
Dronetag Mini is the smallest and lightest Remote ID device on the market. Half size of a muesli bar, the weight of 32 g (1.1 oz), it offers everything you need to fly safe and compliant.
Independent, Locked and With the Longest Battery Life
Mini is attachable to any drone with a strong re-closable dual lock fastener (you can lift an average drone by it). The device has internal GNSS, LTE and Bluetooth antennas and offers up to 14 hours of battery life.
Dronetag App - Available on all Devices
Manage your devices, check the airspace zones, plan your flights, inspect airborne drones around with their flight itineraries and notify other pilots about any airspace hazards. All that in one app – the Dronetag App.
Subscription to SW Platform and SIM Tariff
The price includes a 6-month Basic tier subscription to our SW platform and SIM tariff. For further subscription details, please visit dronetag.cz/subscription/. For cellular coverage, visit our list in documentation.
Enhance the Signal Strength and Broadcasting Range with the following accessories (sold separately):
- Network Remote Identification via LTE
- Local Remote Identification via Bluetooth with 3 km Broadcast Range
- Optional External LTE and Bluetooth Antenna Support
- Compliant prEN 4900-02 and ASTM F3411 Standards
- Internal Battery or Drone as Power Source
- Firmware Over the Air Support
- MAVlink and DJI A3 Support
- DTLS Encryption for Secure Data Transfer*
- Drone Take-Off and Landing Detection*
- Free Fall Detection*
* Currently in Development
Weight: 32 g
Dimensions: 54x35x15 mm
Power Supply: 5V
Battery: 500 mAh LiPo
Battery Life: 8-14 hours (settings dependant)
Internal Modules and Antennas: LTE, Bluetooth, GNSS
Fastener: 3M Dual Lock
Sensors: Barometer and Accelerometer
- Multiband LTE Module with chip SIM Included
- Bluetooth 4.0 and 5.0 Compatible Module
- GNSS Receiver Supporting GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and SBAS
- Micro USB for Charging and Data Transfer
- 4-pin JST SH for Integration with Flight Controllers and Peripherals
- MMCX for External LTE Antenna
- MMCX for External Bluetooth Antenna