Survey with Speed
M3E's wide-angle 4/3 CMOS, 20MP sensor has a mechanical shutter to prevent motion blur and supports rapid 0.7-second interval shooting. Complete mapping missions with extraordinary efficiency without the need for Ground Control Points.
Improved Low-Light Performance
The wide camera has large 3.3μm pixels that, together with intelligent low-light mode, offer significantly improved performance in dim conditions.
Focus and Find
Equipped with a 12MP Zoom Camera, supporting up to 56× Max Hybrid Zoom to see essential details from afar.
Exceptional Operational Efficiency
M3E's batteries are optimized for endurance. 45-min flight durations let you cover more ground each mission, for surveying of up to 2 square kilometers in a single flight. Fast charge batteries with 100W charging hub, or directly charge the drone with 88W fast charging.
Omnidirectional Sensing for Safe Flying
Equipped with wide-angle lenses on all sides for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance with zero blind spots. Adjust proximity alarms and braking distance depending on mission requirements. Advanced RTH automatically plans the optimal route home, saving power, time, and hassle. APAS 5.0 enables automatic rerouting around obstacles, so you can fly with peace of mind.
Next-Generation Image Transmission
Quad-antenna O3 Enterprise Transmission enables more stable connections in a wide variety of complex environments.
Full Software Suite
DJI Pilot 2 - A revamped Enterprise flight interface designed to improve piloting efficiency and flight safety. Drone and payload controls can be easily accessed with one tap. Clear presentation of flight details and navigational information improves user experience together with support for various route types.
DJI FlightHub 2 - All-in-one cloud drone operations management for your fleet with support for live annotations and cloud mapping for seamless ground-to-cloud synergy. Efficiently manage inspection operations with route planning and mission management.
DJI Terra - Full featured mapping software for all stages of work, from mission planning to processing of 2D and 3D models.
User Data Security - Local Data Mode | One-Tap Clear All Device Data | AES-256 Video Transmission Encryption | Cloud API
DJI Mavic 3E - Your Everyday Commercial Drone
In the Box
1 - Mavic 3E X1
1 - Mavic 3E Protector Case
1 - RC Pro Enterprise
1 - USB-C 100W Power Adapter
1 - 100W Power Adapter Cable
1 - USB-C Cable
1 - Gimbal Protector
1 - Screwdriver
2 - Set of Propellers
1 - SD Card
What are the highlights of the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series? What's the difference with the consumer Mavic 3?
- Mavic 3 Enterprise Series include two models: M3E (Mavic 3 Enterprise) and M3T (Mavic 3 Thermal).
- With RTK module and mechanical shutter, M3E can achieve centimeter-level mapping accuracy, which is a significant improvement compared to decimeter-level accuracy of the consumer Mavic 3 (No RTK and electronic shutter only). In addition, M3E uses DJI Pilot 2 app, which can be used for route planning and mission flight. Compared with the DJI Fly app, which is used to control consumer Mavic 3, Pilot 2 pilot has more enterprise features.
- M3T integrates 640*512@30Hz thermal camera, which can be used for night patrol and abnormal temperatures detection, suitable for power grid inspection, solar farm inspection, SAR, firefighting, etc.
- Regarding the camera spec, both M3E & M3T support 56x hybrid zoom, while Mavic 3 supports 28x hybrid zoom. The minimal photo interval of M3E wide camera is improved to 0.7 seconds, which significantly improves the mapping efficiency.
- Mavic 3 Enterprise Series provide RTK, speaker and support both MSDK and PSDK for 3rd party software and hardware, which can meet the different types of requirements of enterprise users.
What are the improvements of M3E compared to P4R?
- Longer Endurance and Higher Efficiency: M3E supports maximum 42min flight time (with RTK module), 15m/s flight speed and 0.7s minimum photo interval, while P4R supports maximum 30min flight time, 13m/s flight speed and 2.5s minimum photo interval. So, the M3E can complete over 2 square kilometers 2D mapping area in a single flight (GSD=5cm), which is 2 times that of the P4R. (When the GSD is smaller, the advantage of M3E is greater. When GSD=1cm, the efficiency of M3E is 7 times that of P4R.)
- Better Photo Quality: The 4/3-inch CMOS sensor of M3E brings better color reproduction and better noise reduction in low light.
- Improved Flight Safety: M3E integrates Multiple wide-angle vision sensors which provides omnidirectional obstacle sensing. The flight is safer and more reliable.
- More Stable Video Transmission: M3E incorporates O3 Enterprise video transmission technology, which offers maximum 15km (FCC standard) transmission distance and 1080P low-latency video.
- The altitude limit is increased from 500 meters to 1500 meters, supports panoramic photography, and more powerful controller.
What are the improvements of M3T compared to M2EA?
- Longer endurance: M3E supports maximum 45min flight endurance, while M2EA supports maximum 31min flight time. The longer flight time of the M3T can greatly improve the operation efficiency in the inspection scenario.
- Tele Camera: Compared to the M2EA which integrates wide and infrared camera, the M3E has an additional zoom camera that can be used for long-distance scouting.
- Improved Flight Safety: M3T integrates Multiple wide-angle vision sensors which provides omnidirectional obstacle sensing. The flight is safer and more reliable.
- More Stable Video Transmission: M3T incorporates O3 Enterprise video transmission technology, which offers maximum 15km (FCC standard) transmission distance and 1080P low-latency video.
- Support FH2: Livestreaming, Coordinate synchronization, Media file sharing
What is the mapping accuracy of M3E?
M3E GCP-free accuracy is about 2 times that of GSD. For example, at 100m flight height, GSD=H/37=2.7cm, accuracy is within 5.4 cm
Which industries are Mavic 3 Enterprise Series suitable for?
M3E is suitable for surveying and mapping, power grid inspection, wind farm inspection, etc. M3T is suitable for power grid inspection, solar farm inspection, SAR, firefighting, etc.
Which apps are compatible with Mavic 3 Enterprise Series?
DJI Pilot2 and 3rd party app via MSDK.
Does Mavic 3 Enterprise Series support SDK?
Support MSDK, PSDK and Cloud API.
Comparison between Mavic 3 Enterprise Series, M30 Series and M300 RTK
- M3E/M3T: Foldable and compact design, easy to carry, entry-level enterprise drone.
- M30/M30T: 16x optical zoom and LRF, IP55, powerful RC Plus, suitable for customers who have high requirements for the zoom performance, ingress protection and flight control experience.
- M300: Support mounting H20 series, P1, L1 and variety o 3rd party payloads, suitable for customers who have high requirement for payload.